Wednesday 24 November 2010

LAYER CAKE QUILT ALONG BLOC 2- BLOCK 2

I found the second block of the quilt along quite challenging but I am more pleased with the results this time, especially with the fabric choice for the Awesome line quilt.
I was wondering would it be better to press the seams open when I have to work with so many half square triangles. I found that the corner joints were quite bulky when I finished.
Anyway, that's why I like this kind of projects, I always learn new things through practicing!


ASTER MANOR

Aquest cop m'ha costat una mica mes fer el segon bloc pel quilt along, tot i que estic mes contenta amb el resultat, sobretot amb la roba que he triat amb la linea d'Awesome.
Em pregunto si aniria millor planxar les vores obertes quan he de treballar amb tants triangles. He vist que al final, les cantonades quedaven bastant atapaides.
De totes maneres es per aixo que m'agraden aquests tipus de projectes, sempre vaig aprenent a mida que vaig fent!

AWESOME

3 comments:

  1. Buf! Quina feinada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks are so pretty!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this block - I made it for a sampler once - and I agree, open seams make it easier! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! M'agraden els vestries comentaris!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...